Paris is always a good idea. That’s what I thought. So we spontaneously decided to go to Paris for New Years. In case you haven’t watched my stories on Instagram I will write a quick recap of my 5 favorite places to visit in Paris.
Go to the Eiffel Tower!
Obviously. You gotta go to the Eiffel Tower when you`re in Paris. Some of the places with the best view to the Eiffel Tower are:
- Arc de Triomphe: You can go to the top and have a divine view over Paris to the Eiffel Tower.
- Pont de Bir-Hakeim: This is where I took loads of pictures. It looks great with the statues and view to le tour eiffel.
- Trocadero: I heard its great for watching the Eiffel Tower. However, it was unfortunately closed because of the windy weather)
Visit Amazing Parisian Cafés!
I love Macaroons, Pain au Chocolat and Éclairs. I am sure it is no surprise to you that I went to numerous Boulangeries and Cafés. My top 2 are:
- The Cat Café – Chat Mallows: Is there anything better than drinking coffee and petting cats? I don’t think so!
- Ladurée at Champs Elysées : The most amazing atmosphere and best Macaroons I had in Paris.
Whether you like sparkling wine or not. You’re in the area where champagne comes from! Take advantage of it and toast champagne in the Champagne area! I am sure you will enjoy it 😉
Spend a day at Disneyland!
You simply have to go to Disneyland. There is a child in everyone of us. I seriously had so much fun spending some time wandering around in my favorite childhood fairytales. Plus: there are super fun roller coasters (I loved the Indiana Jones one). However, keep in mind that you will have to wait for around 30-60 minutes to get on a ride.
Walk through the Champs Elysées and visit Arc de Triomphe!
I went there on New Years Eve. It was absolutely breathtaking! Even if you won’t be there when there are fireworks. It is absolutely worth visiting. Not only because of all the luxury stores in Champs Elysées but also because of the amazing view you have from the Arc de Triomphe.
Do you think you’ll ever visit Paris? If so, let me know if you liked the places i recommended.
Have a great start into 2018!